Women's Ministry at Cascade Park is focused on helping women come to a deeper understanding of Christ and to empower them to live in such a way that they bring glory to Him in their relationships at home, work, in the church and in the community. Women's Ministries Events are open to those college-age and above.
WOMEN'S BIBLE STUDY
Tuesdays 9:30-11:30am and 7-9pm;
May 7 - June 25
Studying: "Raised Together" by Gloria Furman
In 8 sessions, explore themes of fundamental Christian doctrine through verse-by-verse study of Colossians. Learn who Christ is, who you are in Him, and how to grow and mature in your faith.
JOIN US IF YOU WANT TO:
- Understand what Christians believe and how to mature in your faith.
- Gain skills for reading and studying Colossians and the Bible as a whole.
- Learn who Christ is and who you are in Him.
- Internalize Christian fundamentals to share the gospel with friends.
- Grow in Christ, and learn to live out the reality of Christ within you.